The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Happy Holidays everyone! Please enjoy the greatest hits of my 2020 Holiday Mini Sessions. I was so overwhelmed by the response I got from my minis that I created an entire second day to accommodate the influx of requests I was getting for holiday photos. It was two whole days of meeting so many new and amazing families, and getting the chance to see some returning families, too!
Here are just a few of my favorites from that weekend:
- an entire family decked out in matching holiday jammies
- fitting two boys, two St. Bernards, and a Husky in the back of the pickup truck
- a surprise announcement not only of a new addition coming to the family - but two new additions!
- bribing a small child to smile by agreeing to race him across the yard (I lost)
- watching almost everyone sweat through their holiday/winter sweaters on a 70 degree day in November
- chasing a tiny dog who Houdini'd her way out of her leash through a very large field
The holidays are a time to be thankful and reflect on all the blessing you have. So I want to say thank you to everyone new who came out to my holiday minis, my faithful returning families who made the trip, anyone who has booked my in the past year, and to everyone reading my blog posts and supporting my photography from afar. It means more to me than words can convey. Merry Christmas everyone!
All my love,